Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Rest of Easter

So! Where were we..? 
I sort of just dropped blogging all of a sudden. In the middle of my Easter celebrations. Whoops. 
The rest of our Easter week went really well. Minus one day, I think it was Saturday that we didn't do anything. Friday night we just read out of our Easter book from the Last Supper to the burial of the Savior. 
Here are the other two things I am just now getting to posting.

 Jesus Fed the 5,000
One of my favorite stories...(I don't know why exactly... it's just great to me).
Homemade white bread and fish!









Stealing bits of bread


 Sunday Morning Resurrection Rolls-Yum!

 It was a really good week- reflecting on the life of Christ. Like I said in a previous post, this was good for me. I am still often thinking about what I learned during our Easter week. I'm glad we did this. I'm especially glad that I have a husband who is so helpful when it comes to these things. He knows so much about the Gospel and was able to explain a lot that I wondered about or wasn't as knowledgable about. He also was very helpful and on board with all of these little activities. He's the greatest.
 


Easter Sunday
Last year I was totally on top of the Easter dress thing. This year....Day before Easter I was like, "Ooh, this one is $5! Done. Get it. Let's go!" But she looked adorable to me just like she did last year. 
Ooh I love this girl! 
She turned 18 months on the 14th and her first day of nursery was Easter sunday. She went in, sat down at a table and didn't look back. :( Ookayy. See ya later.... 
What a fun girl.



She is hating pictures lately...



And then we had a little egg hunt at the Hansen's after family dinner.








It was a really good day. A really good week! 



3 comments:

  1. I love your blogged. I booked marked your site for the rolls you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and she is so cute, the cutest girl besides my Faith of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenn! You are very sweet! And Faith IS ADORABLE, sooo, I understand. ;)

    ReplyDelete