Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bullying - Stop It (+playlist)







 I really loved this video.
When it comes to being bullied, I never had that issue. But,
I know I was hurt a couple of times by some
things that people said and I know I said things that hurt others. I
still as an adult do say hurtful things about others. I said
something the other day and knew it was inappropriate and rude before
the words left my mouth; after I said what I had, I looked back at my
daughter and felt sorry that I had set such a sad example. It's only a
matter of time until my daughter picks up on those things.. That isn't
the example I want to share and definitely not the mom I want to be.

This video made me think about myself and the example my daughter has. It
made me think about my daughter and how I want her to be treated by
others. And it also made me hope that I can teach (but again, it comes
down to my own example) my daughter how to treat other people. 
This is a really good message for any person. 
And you NEED to watch it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment