Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bang Trims

My husband once stripped me of my "scissor rights". 
You can't blame him though.... Someone had to.


I looked in the mirror one day, pulled out some scissors and started going at my bangs. 
I didn't think it looked TOO terrible...


Obviously not terrible enough to stop me from doing it again....

This time we were in town (we lived in Utah at the time) staying at my In-Laws who live in the same neighborhood as my parents did at that time, for my sisters wedding. Morning of wedding, I discovered some scissors at my In-Laws.... I was in need again of a bang trim and went at it. But I couldn't make it look good to save my life and it was a SERIOUS hair emergency. (Can you feel the exaggeration in my words?) I mean, family and friends were going to see me that day! 
So, I got in our car and drove ten seconds (ish) to my parents house and begged the bride-to-be (who also was a cosmetologist for a few years) to stop all that she was doing and fix my bangs. Focus on me, darn it! :) 
As you can imagine, she didn't think I was very cute or funny. But I still think it's kind of funny. And even she couldn't fix it...I hair sprayed and pinned. 
After that, everytime I held my bangs and looked cross-eyed at them funny, my husband was saying, "Don't do it!"





So, when I got the idea to trim Aleah's bangs....I didn't. And I put it off. And off.... There was never a good opportunity to go see my sister to have her do it. Last night though, I watched a couple youtube videos and today I got enough courage to give it a good shot. 


Cookies are great incentives!



I did GOOD!
...I think...




 




Anyways,
who is next??



No comments:

Post a Comment