Monday, February 24, 2014

Spring/Summer 2014 Bucket List

Sssummerrr!!!


I am READY for SPRING!!  
I have spring and summer fun on my brain. Last night Cade and I created a bucket list for our Spring and Summer. Most of it involves Aleah, but some things like Jump Creek, will be just Cade and I.

I'll add more to it, but so far this is what we have come up with....


 *Camping Trip


-Cade has NEVER been there, whaaat??

*Play Sand Volleyball

*And basketball at the park

*Jump Creek
-I've never been...

*Check out Lake Lowell
-Cade's never been..and it's been awhile for me. We're also close to it now.

*Go to the Zoo

*Feed the ducks

-We've both never been..
 
*Have a picnic with friends  


*Create a slip-n-slide...or just go down someone elses

*Start a garden

*Go to a Splash Pad

* Hit a few golf balls

*Go to the fair

*Rodeo

We also have plans to go to Utah this summer, but I made my list based off of mostly what was closest to us here in Idaho.

2 comments:

  1. Fun!! This makes me want summer so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it also makes you want to watch "High School Musical 2"--That's ok, I won't judge.

      Delete