Wednesday, February 26, 2014

One of my Favs

“Never in our time has there been greater need for all mankind to turn their lives around and live by the teachings of Jesus Christ. 

One has only to read a newspaper, listen to news broadcasts, or engage in conversation with someone to become despondent with the state of the world, his nation, or the individual plights of his neighbor and himself. 
 
 

'Where will it all lead?'  
we ask in dismay. 
What is happening to the leaders of men and of nations that has brought us to such a condition? Where, along the way, have we failed?

 

The answers are found in an examination of the principles of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the nonconformity in our lives to the truths found therein. It is the individual responsibility of each of us to so live that we may extend our influence for righteousness to others who, seeing our good works, will be led to glorify our Father in Heaven. As we have often heard, the way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
 
 

'Your task: to build a better world,' God said.
 

I answered, 'How? The world is such a large, vast place, so complicated now. And I so small and useless am. There’s nothing I can do.'

But God in all his wisdom said, 

'Just build a better you'"




-I don't know who wrote this. And I don't remember who gave this to me. But I LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment