Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I DARE You

To all of my readers (all five of you...) who do not have a blog or haven't written in theirs for a while--
I DARE YOU 
to start one or to publish a post in your old one.

Why? 

becauseilikereadingblogsandiwantmoreblogstofollow...

I saw this:

How to Create Your Own LDS Blog

And it got me thinking.

- I have friends and family who have good things to share and should share those things with the world. ...Married with kids, no kids, single, LDS or not LDS, young or old....I'm telling you to start a blog--Share good somethings in the world.
-To my LDS family and friends--Two words: Member Missionary. 
Blogging CAN BE a really good way to share the Gospel.
The world needs a good example, and you are that. And you can share and do a lot of good through a blog. Even if you aren't perfect. You don't have to be. In fact, even better! Mess ups and slip ups are apart of this journey. Learning from them is beneficial for ourselves and others. Blog about it.
(I love me an open book kinda person!) 

-Blogging is an easy way to record memories and special thoughts or feelings.

 -It's fun. And mostly pretty positive....except when you choose to not be...and that's okay every once in awhile too.

*You don't have to be great at writing (duh, look at me!)
*You don't have to write in it everyday. 
*And you are allowed bad days and writing rants, but if you decide you are over it and want to delete your negative nancy post--you can. Or you can keep it up too because it's funny and hey, I'm not perfect. ;)
*When you have writers block, you can google blogging topics.
*You don't have to be the most interesting person ever--Just share something brilliant on your blog that came from the most interesting person ever instead.

*Tell us about 
Your healthy lifestyle
Your struggles
Your favorite hobbies
Your homeschooling---(I know I have family who can teach me something on this topic!!)
Your talents
Your children
What makes you happy...
Your top five reasons for whatever
Your singles activity
 What you saw that was good in the world today

Teach yourself how to create a blog 
 (or ask rachael burnham @ www.rachplusdan.blogspot.com to help you. that's what I did...haha. I'm kidding, you should probably not ask her for help unless you actually know her. But her blog is adorable right?) 
 And get after it! 
I can't wait to read it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment