Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pin-Win


Healthy winner-winner from Pinterest. White Bean and Kale Stew. I liked this. But, I have also been known to make some pretty boring soups, so this wasn't too different for me. Boring as in, I only really add in my pot: vegetables (whatever seem like a good mix), beans, water and whatever seasoning in my cupboard that look okay, kind-of-boring-soups.
I also liked this more without parmesan cheese the next day I ate it for leftovers. With the parmesan cheese the night before I was having texture issues. The kale?--couldn't taste it. And I also added kidney beans. It was good. I'll make this again. How does the hubby feel about it? ....He's a sport. He'll go along with anything I plan to make for dinner, even if he's secretly dying inside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment