Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Good Weekend

Cade had work off on the Thursday before the Fourth. It was the perfect opportunity to take Aleah to the zoo. It was a lot of fun. Aleah wasn't as impressed with some of the animals that I thought that she would be. We had a really good time still. You could probably call this our Summer Stay-Cation. I don't know that it's going to get much more exciting than this, this year! And that's just fine!:)
Zoo!!




--

Fourth of July celebrations!


 We went to a parade in Star with my sister and her family.

I timed a perfect shot of Aleah with her cousin Landon (on a bike in the parade, haha)

She caught on to the candy thing real fast


I attempted a family groupie, this is the best that I could do:)




And then a fun day/night at the Hansens! We have so much fun with Cade's family. Love them!


This TERRIFIES me.

























She couldn't get enough of Uncle Corey













 I gave her a banana before we headed home. So tired though!

We had a really good weekend! 
Grateful to live in this Country!!
Grateful for family!
Blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment