Tuesday, October 29, 2013

First Post!

First post in my new blog. First off....I have a lot of work still to do to make this blog what I want it to be. I am trying to teach myself all the blogging tips and tricks. I have buttons I want to add and links to share. Be patient with me as I figure out how to make this blog look decent.
I started this blog because I felt like there was a little more I should/could be doing right now. This was the direction I felt pushed in. I'm not sure exactly where this will all take me....but I am excited. 
I am sooo grateful for Patriarchal Blessings. Mine has talked to me in a very special way lately while I have thought about where I wanted to take this blog. It amazes how much guidance and truth is in that blessing.
Soo, here we go! Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment