Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Octobers

 Family Fun at Camel's Back Park in Boise!


And....We can't not do this...
If you know me, I'm sure by now you know I'm pretty obsessed with picture re-creations...If that's what you call this... I looove "then and now" photos...even when they are only a year...a few months...possibly even just weeks, apart. Haha. It's silly a little bit. And probably annoying to some people. But I like it.
Oh, I also like Octobers.
A fall hike (or just walk) is now a traditon for us, I think.
Left picture: October 2012. Exactly one week before Aleah came 
Picture on right: Saturday.
Fun, fun!


And.....is Throw Back Thursday only an instagram thing? I don't know the rules..... Here's my throw back anyways....
October 2011. Adam's Canyon hike in Utah.
Best.Hike.EVER! (I don't hike much, by the way...) 
It was so much fun. I wish I could go back every October.

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog! And I love the title :) You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael! I'm glad you think it's alright. Thanks especially for your help, letting me ask you a few things and being sweet enough to help!! I wouldn't have figured out a few things without your help, so thanks a bunch!

      Delete