Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Post About Wrapping Paper

This post is kind of silly.... But I wanted to share anyways!

Costco & Sam's Club sell THE BEST wrapping paper.

Maybe good wrapping paper is sold other places, but well, this is about what I've noticed from these two places.



I bought bulk wrapping paper from Sam's Club, two years ago when I worked there. I thought it was pretty great stuff when it held up through a move and then another. And not to mention, I still have plenty after two years. Oh and it's reversible (some reason that word doesn't seem right). Whaaat?
A couple of weeks ago I was at the store and I bought some plain red wrapping paper to add a little bit of....variety (that sounds silly) to the presents my sisters and I were going to be wrapping for our parents and brother. Since I only had one roll of wrapping paper I thought it would be nice to have another (ok, not just for the variety) so that more than one person could wrap at a time also. I don't think I grabbed a cheap roll...maybe I did...because it was awful. I hated how it looked. Ok, I'm not great at wrapping presents in the first place, but I say it looks worse because of the paper. I sound so nit picky and high maintenance.. This is wrapping paper we are talking about...
So this little incident made me really appreciate my wrapping paper more. Today I went to Costco and picked up two more of their bulk wrapping paper rolls (one reversible as well and one not). Not really because I needed it.....I just like presents wrapped in different wrapping paper. So we're set for a good 5-10 years on wrapping paper.:) Gooo getch'ya some!


Left Roll--bought two years ago... Middle and Right rolls bought today
Oh....Is it weird that I prefer to wrap my presents in this kind of tape? Because, when I bought more today, the cart (I don't know what you call him?) cart packer (?) guy, was being totally weird about it. "Dang, is this how you wrap your presents?? I'm not going to your house for Christmas!" (Good, because I didn't invite you..) "Mommy, I can't get in to my present!"
So bizarre. Whatever guy...I like my strong tape!


No comments:

Post a Comment