Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Success


I'm a blogging fool today. And my house is a disaster if you were wondering and if we're being truthful. But, I wanted to share one last thing.
We've been having small family home evening lessons at the Hansen's every Sunday the past few weeks and this last Sunday was our turn (the Cade Hansen unit). My mom put into my baby book a little something that I've always liked. So, I took the story, or whatever you want to call it, and divided it into parts for each adult and child that were going to be there. It turned out really well and I think it helped the kids grasp the Plan of Salvation a little bit better. I let them practice their lines before we all got together and I think that was fun for them.
This was the result....


Emma (Narrator): “Father and Mother in Heaven came in with tears in their eyes and said…

Vickie: “We’ve talked, and we know you have progressed as far as we can take you.  We love you and we want you to stay with us, but for your own progression we have to send you away to college.  If we didn’t love you so much we wouldn’t send you away. 

Cordell: “I guess the hardest part is that we know some of you won’t be coming back…by your own choosing.”

Vickie: “That’s the hardest part for us”

Maddison (Narrator): “And the Father said…”

Cordell: “I need to ask that one of you go down and die for the sins of all the others, that those who want to come back can.”

Emma (Narrator): “From somewhere in the crowd a humble brother came forward and said..”

Zach:“Father, let me.  I want to go.  Let me go for all my brothers and sisters and show them the way, and the glory shall go to you.”

Owen & Autumn (Narrators): “Then another voice said..”

Cade: “NO, wait!  Let me go.  I’ll go and MAKE everyone return.  Father, you won’t lose anyone…but the glory shall go to me.”

Eliza: “The Father said…

Cordell: “Son of the Morning, it is kind to want everyone to return.  But with your plan no one can progress, for with that plan there would be no free agency, and in order to progress, we must have free agency.  I will send the first, Mine Only Begotten.  That all men might have the same opportunity for progression.”

Zach: “But there were those who wanted Lucifer’s plan, and a great battle followed.” 

Emma: “During that battle God’s most valiant stood alongside Him and His Son, Jesus Christ, fighting for truth and the opportunity of Eternal Life.  They fought not with weapons but with their testimony of truth and right and orderly progression.

Maddison: “When the battle was over and the righteous had won”…

Eliza: “the Lord said…”

Cordell: “In the last days of the earth there will be great evil and sin.  I need my strongest, my most righteous to stand for me.  These who have fought in the front line against Lucifer are my most righteous and they are the ones I will send down in the last days to save the world and usher in the reign of Christ.”

Breanna: “And then He looked at each of you and said…”

Cordell: “YOU are in the front lines.  Will you go down and be in the front lines again?”

Breanna: “And you said…”

EVERYONE: “YES”

Shane: “You are they who stood in the front lines.  Those not so righteous stood behind you, and the less righteous behind them. “

Cade: “You stood in the front.”

Jeanette: “You are here for a purpose, saved through all time, since the time of Adam, to come down now for a special and particular purpose;“

Autumn: “Not to gain material possessions, not to wear the best clothes or be the most popular,..”

Breanna: “But for a special purpose;..”

Brendon: “To fight once again with your testimony for truth and for the right.”

 

You're welcome for next weeks FHE.:) Just kidding, maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment