Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Saturday-Cade's birthday!

Saturday:

Cade's TWENTY-SEVENTH birthday!! Cade's gift was tickets to the BSU/BYU game so the real fun will be in October. It still feels like you have to do something on day of though, right? When I was asking Cade what he wanted to do on Saturday and listed some ideas, Aleah heard me say "movie" and then she yelled out, "Movie!", followed by skipping out of the room with her hands in the air and a "OOH, OOOOOH!!" (wahoo) So that was her pick. We didn't actually go with that option, but it was cute. Aleah was such a happy girl all day on Saturday. She was just SO sweet and fun. Great birthday present, Aleah!
We ended the night by sticking a candle in a chocolate muffin, (yes, a muffin) and Aleah and I sang "Happy Birthday" to Cade. Awesome right? Don't worry, I did make him a real cake the next day for his birthday dinner with the Hansen's.
My favorite guy turned my favorite number. It's going to be a good year Cade!



"Smile!"

We found our camera!! Yay for self-timer shots again!
Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment